Friday 6 December 2013

Directions Unit- Sound Design Film Ideas

For my one minute sound design film I have to use this photo out of the selection of five given to us. Some of my ideas are based around the building of sound, for example starting with silence then looking at one element to add and sound and carry on adding sound. I would want to start at black and silence, then the clock, adding a ticking noise. Following with the top of the stairs and crying, and looking at the stairs having noises of steps being added in. Then a shot of the the window reflection adding the dripping noise or looking at the lamp in the right hand corner and the reflection. I decided it the sounds should be added on top of each other but not show the whole picture until the end, when the whole of the photo is shown I would then go back to silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment