Thursday 11 December 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Sound Editing

During the editing process I found a few problems with my buzz track and some of the sound attached to the clips. 

The clip where David shuts the gate had some sound issues as there is a builder shouting in the back ground of the clip. To fix this I decided to use a audio from a different clip that had the gate shutting but no talking in the background. I had to time it correctly for when he shuts the gate. 

I also had to change the sound for the last post as it came in to loud during the talking of David. I turned it down for that section the back up with key frames, it continues onto the credits. 

During the buzz track of the parade I found I had a couple of conversations that could be clearly heard in the background so I had to chop up the background to make sure that the audience could not hear the conversations and be distracted by them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment