Monday 6 January 2014

Directions Unit- Casting

For the four min film I am producing January/February time 2014, I have decided I want extras and I need two actors.

I want four extra's, as to walk in the streets around the actor during the filming as to add atmosphere.
I have not yet come up with the statement yet to post online to the casting sites. 
Casting Call Pro offer a 30 free day trail. 
Casting Now offer free registration. 
Casting Networks ask for the director to post projects. 

I posted an advert onto star now a free website to have a basic profile. I have posted on there for two male actors to play in a four min short film. I have posted the adverts together so that I can have the lead and the co-star together. In the advert I have mentioned that I can send them a page of the script for auditions that will be late Jan. 

I posted on star now my four extras roles, due in January, to work febuary


No comments:

Post a Comment