Wednesday 22 April 2015

Professional Practice- HR Contact

While looking at the rough cut we asked Verity to forward it to the HR Department to approve and send us the music in the previous films. 


Hi Elisa,

We have been working with 2nd year students from the University of creative arts .
The Students from UCA have used PQA Tunbridge Wells as a commission part of their degree. Could you give them any feedback and would we be able to use it on the micro site?
They are also requesting what music to use maybe the one used in my Tonbridge and Rochester videos. Thanks x

----
As discussed previously, I am sending a rough copy of the promotional video for Tunbridge Wells ready for you to forward to the PR department. I was unable to attach the video to the e-mail so I uploaded it to YouTube - here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF5mpB7IOYY&feature=youtu.be, I hope this is okay. 

Roxanne and I would still like to use the music from the other promotional films so if possible, could we have it as an MP3 file? We would also like to use the PQA logo on the black background that features at the beginning and end of the existing videos - I don't know if the PR department would have this saved as an image file but could we possibly have a copy of that too?


Verity Rae Martin
Principal

Rochester ,Tonbridge and Royal Tunbridge Wells


No comments:

Post a Comment