Tuesday 15 March 2016

Major Project- Collaboration

As part of the project I needed to make sure that my crew was ideally from the university, this lead to collaboration and making sure that the people who helped got something out of it. This motivated me to help out on the 2nd years live production.

I was at first just a stand in to make sure that the camera crew and director could make sure that the angles for the show were correct and flowed. Also so that the producer could see if the script was working currently. I hope that this was helpful for them.

For the day I was asked to come into the gallery and keep score for the rounds. Due to the amount of time I spent being a stand in made me know the answers to all the questions. For the day I will be helping Jess out to make sure the scores are correct for the final reveal at the end of the show.


Through helping on the Live show I believe that I have managed to learn more about kids television shows, how interesting it is to be on a quiz show and how difficult it can be for the gallery to keep count of the score. 

A TV Play that was created by some 1st years shows the behind the scenes of the program I was helping on. 


Collaboration is a key part of making films, by providing a service to those who help you, you are giving a reason for them to keep helping you. Such books as, Producer to Producer help to define why it is always good to give back to those who help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment