Tuesday 15 March 2016

Major Project- Screening Meeting

For the screening we have been asked to organise ourselves and make sure that we can provide is as follows:
For this I have decided to take responsibility on making sure that all these things will be arranged. I will be doing this by contacting my fellow students and asking their opinions as well as being available to help them if they need it. 

I asked Ferg when he visited the Hazlitt theatre to send me the photos of the venue. We have 360 seats.





On Facebook we have a group for the 2013 class we use this to communicate up coming events and ask each other questions. I used this to voice my ideas to the group, this helped as people could comment what they thought. From the first post we then lead to have a meeting. 
The meeting went well which lead us to have different roles for the screening. Each role was agreed as a group, then another was agreed. Grit (my group) decided to take care of the tickets/invites. 

I've made an event page for the screening that will soon be published and tickets will then be available within different sections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment