Tuesday 29 October 2013

Story Telling- Casting and Crew

For my character I asked two people I know and believe to have some of the characteristics that my characters have. The similarities in the two looking like brothers is not perfect but I believe that they both act close to my characters and present them selves in such a way as well.
Peter played by Matthew Johnstone
Jed played by Danny Hewitt
There are no other actors needed for the two roles as they are the only ones featured, I may bring in a few extras to make the setting seem more realistic.

For my Crew I have myself and Chris Sarmieto. I will be working the camera, Chris will be on the audio aspect. I am signing the camera out with Chris therefore we are trying to help each other with the work to make it a easier process.

No comments:

Post a Comment