Monday 14 October 2013

Story Telling Unit- Screenplay Scene 1

The Meeting

Written By
Roxanne Meats

Draft 1

INT. BEDROOM, FLAT, DAY

A room with a large wooden desk, single bed pushed against the wall, a small book shelf above the desk filled with books. The room is plain. A large man with dark brown hair and pale skin, dressed in jeans and a top both dark coloured, Jed. Jed pulls out a phone, he dials, we hear the dial tone and it ring.

INT. BEDROOM, FLAT, DAY.

A room with a large wooden desk, single bed in the middle of the room, the desk is covered with dirty plates and cups, newspapers are spread across the floor. We hear a phone ring. A young tall man with dark brown hair, wearing dark jeans and a top under a half untucked shirt, Peter. He slams the bathroom door behind hime as he searches for his phone.

Peter
Hello?

Peter sits on the bed, throwing a handful of the clothes off the bed before he does.

Jed (V/O)
Peter, where are you?

Peter
I am in my room in Jamestown. Why?

Jed (V/O)
I need to see you it's urgent.

Peter
I have a meeting with James today, so I can't well not today.

Jed (V/O)
Forget James, come meet me in the park at twelve hundred hours.

Peter
I just can't cancel on James Johnson himself, and twelve hundred hours, really brother? You are no longer a Sargent, you need to stop talking like that.

Jed (V/O)
Just meet me.

We hear a dial tone. Peter puts the phone on the bed next to him, he puts his head into his hands. Peter picks up his phone we hear a ring.

1 comment:

  1. Story is going good so far, very dramatic. I like your new blog, not the old one, the new one. Nice background btw.

    ReplyDelete