Wednesday 20 April 2016

Major Project- Report Writing

For this unit I have to submit a report, for that I need to collate all the information from the project into one document. This document needs to include parts of the blog, evidence of my work and research.

The research I will be doing for the blog is slightly different than for the blog, the blog is more of a visual place in which videos and photo's can be used to show what I have looked at but in the report I want to have references from books and journals.

Books such as Producer to Producer are able to give insight into industry standard producing but also are able to talk about how it may be different for students.


They also have a website Producer to Producer- which is able to provide documents that can be downloaded and used for production. 

From the same production company comes this book, it provides insight into professional budgets, how to create a budget and where your money should be going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment