Tuesday 25 March 2014

Commissions Unit- Contact Doctors

For this documentary we would also like to talk to doctors, I looked on the NHS website to talk to the press office and to talk to Kent Universities health department.


This is the email I sent to the NHS:
"To Whom it may concern,

I am currently working on a documentary for university, called "My Hero" and would like to interview a NHS employee, as this is the press office I was hoping you could point me in the direction of a doctor on Kent that I could interview to talk about the effects of drinking. This documentary will be filming in the next few weeks and would like any help that you could provide us. 

With Kind Regards 
Roxanne Meats"



This is the email sent to the university; 
"Dear Prof. Peter Jeffries,
I am creating a university documentary about "My Hero", and would like to interview someone from your university about the effects of drinking, such as the long term damage and injuries that people can face from drinking to much. I would like to talk to someone from your department in the university as you focus on health. This would be an interview that could then be inserted into the film and then handed in as well as put on to a YouTube channel. The filming will take place in the next few weeks. 

Kind Regards 
Roxanne Meats "

This is the email I then received on the 27.03.14

"Dear Roxanne
KentHealth is not an academic School or Centre but acts as a 'one-stop' shop for matters related to health research or training on behalf of all the University so I do not have my own staff to call on. However, I suggest you contact Ruth Webb (http://www.kent.ac.uk/chss/staff/research/webb.html) who may have the expertise you are seeking.
Regards
Peter"



No comments:

Post a Comment