Monday 3 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Actor

While looking into the applications on Star Now I found a man named David Watson had applied, I have asked him for an interview on the 10th November, in which if I find I like his voice and the way he reads to poem I may ask him to be the actor and get him to film the voice over when he comes in for the interview. I have heard a clip he posted on StarNow and found his voice and accent clear. Hopefully I will be able to interview him and have him film the voice over on the day I will also have a second chance later on as I would have a separate filming day for a house location.

While looking back at sending out applications I wish I had put it on more then just the one site as I would have had more of a variety. But I did put it on there within a good time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment