Sunday 9 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Remembrance Parade Rochester

Sunday 9th November 2014- Remembrance Sunday, I did a shoot today in Rochester filming the parade, my contact in the British Legion (Tony) found me at the end of the parade and we had a small chat in which I stated that I would put some clips together and send it to him, I have created a 3 min version of the parade with what I deme the best shots, I have exported them from final cut and will upload on YouTube to then send the link to Tony. I shortened the overall day as I wanted most of the best shots to be involved.

I received a reply from Tony, about the video in which he said; "that is really quite emotional. Thank you." I have replied to him that if he would like I will also send him the final piece. Although this edit is rough I still find there are small improvements that I could have spotted in the edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment