Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Script

While trying to do my script I needed to remind myself of certain formatting as I need pauses in my scripts to help with the flow, I feel I may be adding to many pauses, but I would like it to be slow and carefully said.
These pauses will help me get a feel of when I would like the pause to come, but without having a reading I feel like I can not know what they will sound like. I have added description to the script but they are not flowing, therefore they lack something. The  other issue is that I have made the script but not added (V/O) in the correct places which is all  of the poem except the title. 

I had many issues writing the script as I had forgotten the basic lay out of the script and even after handing it in did I realise I didn't put if it was an INT. or a EXT. I left it all under the same INT.Home even though the script goes outside many times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment