Monday 17 November 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Set

For the final shoot I decided to make the set look like my idea as much as possible, I added books, letters, tablets, vases and a light to the living room to make it into my characters living room. 




In the kitchen I removed all personal items and only left the appliances that I thought my character would use. I cleaned the kitchen to make it seem unused and empty. 




I left the television in the living room but removed the Wii and dvd's from around it. 




I also grabbed some junk mail and put it next to the chair of our main character. I put a letter addressed to him on the top, this is in hand writing as it was a letter from his brother for his birthday which was the 10.11.14. 


I believe that I have made some really good decisions in the way of my set, it portrays an older persons home, including the isolation of Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment