Thursday 16 July 2015

Pre-Production- Producer or Script Writer

As part of this unit I need to decided if I'm going to become the producer creating treatments, ideal actors and title sequence or if I want to be the script writer and just create the script.

I think I would like to write the script for my work as the adaptation is something I am passionate about but if I want to do this and be the producer I need to make sure that I do this before I get back to university otherwise I will be behind on the work.

This adaptation would be a one off story, with the ability to be made into a series but be a 90 min long special, I would therefore only need one script but it will be 90 pages. But will need to do case studies to compare what would be a good idea.

I will need to go through the book and look at the overall story arc, the characters to keep from the books and the characters that don't really fit into what I'm going to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment