Wednesday 15 July 2015

Work Experience- ITV 3

Today was day three of my work experience where I spent some of the day contacting the local NHS trusts for FOI's on information about the nurses.

I sent the questions to 4 NHS trusts, it was asking for back dated information about temporary nurses.

I was then able to practice on more NIB's (News In Brief).

Amanda is the person I have been sending my work to, she has said today that my writing style has massively improved in the last day as to day the NIB's have been better and usable.

This morning I did research for an follow up story about an explosion in Ashford and my research led me to a phone number that has enabled Lydia to arrange an interview tomorrow morning. I will hopefully be going out tomorrow morning to be doing the filming of the interview with a reporter and a camera man.


No comments:

Post a Comment