Monday 13 July 2015

Work Experience- ITV

On the 13th July I started my week at ITV Meridian News, I'm hoping to learn more about the day to day news room.

We started the day by having me in the morning meetings in which I was able to see the prospecting stories for the day, not only for the office I am in which is the East but also what the other offices are doing and the stories that would be shared.

On the Monday I went with one of the journalists, Dave, to film a short segment about Micro-horse. ITV News-
Although I personally didn't film anything it was a good experience to watch the reporter work out what he needed for the story and how he was going to get it. Within the same day he needed to edit, he started by inserting the sound bites from the two interviews that he had done while we were at the stables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment