Friday 17 July 2015

Work experience- ITV 4

Today I went for a shoot that has 3 interviews, I helped with the interviews and setting up the camera. The story was a follow up from the explosion in Ashford a month before, we managed to track down Tracy who was interviewed the day after the explosion and her son who is currently fund raising for the families affected by the fire.


For this story I also spent time and transcribed the interview clips on to the script for the reporter while she recorded her voice over. This story was a follow up of the original story.



I also spent some of the afternoon ringing around to local MP's and asking if they have decided to take the 10% pay rise that went through today. I was then asked by the news editor if we should run the story but I didn't think it was a good idea so we decided to call the producer and suggest running it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment