Thursday 29 October 2015

Pre-Production- 2 Parts

From recent developments in my research I have decided that my program will need to be in two parts to fit with ITV criteria.

By putting my program into two parts I need to adapt my treatment, currently I have written the complete story as three parts but I will need to make it into half then three parts per episode. This is leading me to find a cliff hanger half way through the story.

ITV don't usual have a singular show with no other parts, they do have christmas specials that have one program but due to the time of the year I would like this program it would not fit.

These are some of the shows that are currently on ITV that are not series but have episodes not part of a series.


And even those that are part of an on-going series are not long in episodes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment