Tuesday 13 October 2015

Pre-Production- Time of Year

While looking into when my program would be broadcast I was looking into when is the best time for short specials on ITV, while looking at the christmas I discovered that ITV mainly broadcast films and comedy shows.
 They have one off specials but they are of already established programs, this means that a christmas/winter release date would not be best for the program.











However while looking at the Autumn schedule ITV seem to have more detective series that are short series such as,
 These three programs are detective programs, Lewis has had a long running on ITV but the other two drama's are new and on a Thursday night. Although they are detective dramas I think they are a very serious program in comparison to my idea of an entertaining program, meaning that I think this time slot would not suit and the time slot of Doc Martin would still fit.





 From this research I have decided my program is best suited to be shown in October at 9pm on a Monday evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment