Thursday 29 October 2015

Pre-Production- Location photo's

For my locations I went to Cirencester and various villages around the cotswolds. I have narrowed down the photos that I have taken and in this post I will label them as what I believe they would suit as. 

 I think this location is good for the larger city where the vets surgery is located, Mircester.


















These images would be from the village of Carsley, where Agatha Raisin lives. 





 The church in which Agatha visits the vicars wife often.



The manor of Lord Pendlebury, (in the stables, Paul dies)


 Some general shots to the village.


 The allotments.







 This would be Lilac Lane where Agatha Raisin and James Lacey's cottages are located.

 From looking at all the houses that I was able to find I think this is the closest one to the Agatha Raisin house.





 Other images for the Cotswolds visual of what I would like for the program.






















 These images need editing but they have a village tucked away in the hills, this could be a promotional image for the program.




No comments:

Post a Comment