Tuesday 29 April 2014

Commission Unit- Interview

This is the most recent email I received off Ian for the interview. 
"Ok,
I have just spoken to the lady. She is called…. and she is ok with it as you describe. Her number is …... and you can ring her tonight, tomorrow or Friday between 4pm and 9pm.
PLEASE NOTE - She has had a rough ride with the benefit system. Please try not to include too many details of her case…..Can I also add that I will need to see the film when it is complete and before anyone else sees it to be sure that we are happy to go 'public with it. (Just a precaution, I am sure that it will be wonderful)
I hope this helps
With Regards & BlessingsIan Childs
project manager, Medway food bank"

I called the interviewee straight away and set up and interview for this week, I hope to get all I need from her but keep her feeling comfortable at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment