Wednesday 2 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Salvation Army

After not being in contact with the Salvation Army I decided to send an email to the Food Banks project manager;

"Hello, 
I called both numbers for the Salvation Army and I have emailed them with no response although I would like to go there to meet them before Friday at the moment that is not looking possible I was wondering if you had any other way to get hold of them just to warn them that we may be coming on Friday for interviews with volunteers. They may think we are another group from the university as there are three girls going there Friday to talk about the program mummy and me. 
Thank you
Roxanne Meats" 

This was their reply; 
"Good morning Roxanne,

The Foodbank will be open tomorrow between 10.30 and 1.30 and when you arrive you should ask for me (Murray Smith). Naturally we have to respect the dignity and identity of our clients so it is important that you speak with me personally. Our church leaders, Majors Alec and Andrea Still may also be present depending on their respective diaries.
Please could you email me by return to confirm what time you will arrive.
Regards
Murray Smith"

No comments:

Post a Comment