Friday 25 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Update

After spending some time talking with Aimee about editing we decided to try and ask the project manager (Ian) and someone from the Salvation Army (Iris) to try and reach out to people who may be able to help us add a personal touch to our work. 

"Hello Ian and Iris, 
I'm hoping either of you have some good news for me about a case study, I am coming back to Medway on the 27th April, I will be with the editor of the project looking into the 'real story' factor and if we can have a human touch to the story without another interview. I think this may be very hard to make the project feel personal without a personal view from someone who has received help, I can understand if we can not get any one but I would still like to try my best to get someone as soon as I can. Thank you for you help. 
Roxanne Meats"

No comments:

Post a Comment