Wednesday 9 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Contact with food bank

After my last email Ian (project manager of the Food Banks) he emailed me back, the spammed email address did explain the lack of communication between the two of us but due to the amount of times I went to the food banks this is the first it became as issue. 

"Hi Roxanne (and Iris by Copy)
I just discovered you in the 'spam'. Don't worry though. Now un-spammed!
I am trying hard to source some folk for a 'real story'. A real person who uses our foodbank and will talk to you on film.
This is an area that we really struggle with and I rely on the centres encouraging people to give us their consent.
Am going to make some calls NOW.Then back on the case on Thursday afternoon.
I am on holiday next week so not sure what to suggest if I fail? Perhaps you could work more closely with Iris at the Salvation Army and see if she can get someone who will 'go public'
Iris, there is no harm in encouraging people to speak to us, we just have to respect the 'no'
Incidentally I have a need for the same for a person to appear on ITV Daybreak next week so could really do with some help! Can we find someone?

With Regards & Blessings
Ian Childs"

No comments:

Post a Comment