Tuesday 1 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Salvation Army

After talking to Ian from the Food Banks we decided that we would like to film in the salvation army but after calling they suggested I sent an email; 

"Dear Sir or Madam, 

I am contacting you after a meeting with Ian the food bank project manager, he has talked to Iris about this project that I am doing. I would like to come the Salvation Army in Chatham on Friday 4th April to do some filming and to talk to some people at the salvation army about the work they do and what they think of the Food Banks and the service they provide. 

If you could please get in contact as soon as possible so that I may arrange a time to come to the salvation army and whom I would be able to talk to that would be wonderful. This is a documentary project for my university, the UCA, I would love to have footage from another part of the food bank but the warehouse. 

Kind Regards 
Roxanne Meats "


The salvation army are one of the places that hand out food from the food banks that are not a church and I would like to talk to people there and get footage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment