Tuesday 29 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Contact

This is the most recent contact I have had with the project manager; 

"Hi Roxanne
Welcome back! Time flies.
I totally agree with you and we have been trying to secure someone for the national media also for weeks. I do have a lady that I think we can include BUT the interview would need to be a 'from the back' anonomised view.
Let me know if you want to set this up as I need to make some calls.
With Regards & BlessingsIan Childs
project manager, Medway food bank"

My reply is;
"Hello,
I would love to have someone to talk to, we could use her interview over some other clips "re-enactments", so she would be on film but we can make sure she can not be seen. I would need to interview her this week, I also think I need to come to the wears house this week to get some more shots of the wear house. Aimee is seeing our tutor tomorrow to clarify what we need to get as we feel like we are missing some thing.
Thank you
Roxanne Meats" 

No comments:

Post a Comment