Monday 7 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Feedback

After having a meeting for a project update with Helen we decided that we were missing a personal touch to our documentary.  We have a few ideas on how to solve this such as waiting for a willing case study to come up. We are also looking at matching the images to the interviews.
I decided to email the project manager of the Medway Food Banks;
"Hello, 
All the footage we have looks amazing but I would like to know if there is any chance that you could keep looking in to a case study for me, I think at the moment the film is lacking an element of a personal touch, such as a personal story. I have another two weeks until I need to be filming so if you would not mind keeping an eye out for someone in that period of time it would help me a great deal. 

Thank you 
Roxanne Meats"

No comments:

Post a Comment