Wednesday 2 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Food Banks questions

After writing a few questions with my tutor we came up with  a few more questions and how I needed to word them. This is the email I sent to the project manager as he wanted to know some of the questions that may be asked.

"Hello, 
I have written a few questions but these are just things to get all the information I need they may be slightly different on the day; 
Project manager:
Tell me about your role? 
Tell me about Trussell Trust organisation? 
How does a food bank work? 
Where do you operate from? How can people find you? 
What other service do you provide but the supply of food? 
Why would you say we need them?
What is the reaction from others on the food banks?
How do yo see the next few years? 

Warehouse manager:
What is your role in the food bank system?
How does the donation system work? 
Tell me about your team?
What do the volunteers do?

Thank you 
Roxanne Meats"

No comments:

Post a Comment