Thursday 3 April 2014

Commissions Unit- Music

After looking at a few different music artist that replied to my add I decided on three that I would send this message to;
"Hello,
The documentary theme is now Food Banks that help people who are in need I would like you to make a ten min piece that has no very much base and is mainly strings. This piece should have highs and lows but mainly highs as we are highlighting the help Food Banks provide, this hopefully is a good specification for you.
Thank you
Roxanne Meats"

I will hopefully hear off each of them soon, I chose to contact; James Best, Alice English and Leonard Cosensen. I liked each of their works the same therefore could not pick between them, if they decide that they do not want the task then I have decided on a few back ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment