Tuesday 24 February 2015

Professional Practice- Getting the ideas

After I had emailed Verity she sent me an email back giving me the answers to my questions ask previously, she emailed back with some very helpful facts.


There are no consent forms needed as they all sign something when they join. You can come in to academy anytime and film we run 10.30-1.30 every Saturday at Tunbridge Wells this will give you an over view of what we do for your your script.
  • Does it need to be 2 mins? Whatever you think
  • Do we need to use the same music as you have used in previous videos? no
  • When is the performance of Lion King taking place? May 2nd
  • How could we arrange having a short interviews with parents? Yes
  • Could we have some of the lesson plans? (to create the script) How to do envisage the lesson plans creating a script? Then I can send the right ones.

For the script I will be using the answers as to improve what I have already written. I will also need to reply to Verity to get the lesson plans we will need. 
This is the email I sent as to ask for a few things; 

Hello,
We would like the lesson plans for March 7th, as I would like to come in and film the location (before students get there), the warm up of the poppets, the students in the drama studio. And then maybe the film class with the teachers. We were also thinking that we could come back 2 weeks later on the 21st March to film anything we have missed. If you are also in on the 21st we could show you the footage so far. 

Thank you 
Roxanne Meats

Verity Soon sent an email back saying;

perfect! I`ll forward x

No comments:

Post a Comment