Monday 23 February 2015

Studio Production- Warm Up Act

Dave was able to put me in contact with a person who could be our warm up act so I sent them an email-

Dear Robyn, 
Dave Chawner has suggested you as a warm up act for our studio production of What You Sayin' on the 25th March 2015, this would be in the afternoon. We would like you to come in before that date as we can meet you and talk to you more about the show and what we would like you to do. 

If you could make the filming date that would be a good start, if you can please email me back with question and so that we can arrange a day that you can come in.

Kind Regards 
Roxanne Meats 

Assistant Producer

The reply;

Hi Roxanne, 

Yes, I am definitely up for doing the warm-up. I am free all day the 25th of March, but would need to be in Clapham Junction by 8:15PM. I hope this still works. 

I am actually in Newcastle the later part of this week and then off to the US until March 10th. However, I can fit in a time then to come into the studio. If you need to meet me before then, I can try to work something out Wednesday, but it would be time dependent. 

Let me know what works for you. Also, feel free to call me tomorrow if that is easier: 078 3879 0961. 

Cheers, 
robyn


I rang Robyn to ask if she would like to come in on the 13th March to meet me and the Producer, this is so we can figure out if she is the right person for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment