Wednesday 25 February 2015

Professional Practice- Report Writing

The report for this unit will make most of the grade. My blog will hopefully provide information for my blog but there is a list of items I need to make sure I am looking at for the content;

  • Introduction- Overview of what I will be doing 
  • Commission Process- How did and what did we do
  • Your Role and Duties- What you were doing and Why
  • Creative Methodology- What you did and why 
  • Production Management- What have you developed 
  • Future Carrer Plans- How has this project helped your future 
  • Reflection- How did your work go? (critical reflection) 
  • Conclusion- Sum up the experience 
  • Bibliography and Images 
Each part needs separate research and needs more in-depth ideas with quotes.

I will be looking to get quotes from books that talk about what it is to be a producer of a promotional film. I will be looking into people who create promotional films and the industry would schedule the films.  

No comments:

Post a Comment