Saturday 18 October 2014

Digital news- Change

Instead of out original package being a dog story it will instead be a new story featuring a technological aspect. I only found on article in each paper. This does lead me to wonder about if the audiences of these papers would be interested in technology or if they are more interested in human interest stories. The Times has 4 smaller papers on the inside where it goes through travel, sport, a saturday review and a weekend paper. It mostly talks about the arts and politics. I believe that the target audience is 25-45. I looked around online and found this website that supports my assumption. News Commercial. The Independents shrunk down news paper "the i"is assumed to be a younger audience as its cheap concise and all the articles and short and to the point. Neither of these newspapers today have included much on the technological side of the news making a gap in the market.



The change in the story does mean that there needs to be new stories and means more research needs to be done. I will be looking into the different stories to see if I can have a story that will be a good story that my group will find interesting as well as our audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment