Monday 27 October 2014

Digital News- Development in Story

As we decided to talk to Helen about our trolling story as I found that the script seemed to be lacking something and after having a chat we decided that we have all this information but not angle so it was just a story describing something. So we decided that as a group we would look into how to help people stay safe online.
We decided to email the UCA to ask for some advice;
Hello,
I was wondering if you could help me with my university project as I am talking about people who have been online and have received distressing messages online. I was hoping you could tell us some advice that you would give to someone who have been trolled, I am not asking for anyones personal cases but I would just like to know what advice you would give them. A small list of precautions that could be taken would be appreciated. 
Thank you 
Roxanne Meats 

We will also be trying to talk to child line and their press office, this is the short message that I sent to the press office over an online form; 

"We are creating a university project on trolling in which we are trying to show tips to help with people that have been trolled. We are doing this as part of a news story and I would like for a councillor to hopefully give us some helpful tips that can help those affected by trolling."


No comments:

Post a Comment