Tuesday 7 October 2014

Digital News- Workshop

Today was a workshop on interviewing, in the morning we were taken through a news report and how it would be filmed, with the anchors and directors. We each had a chance to be a role in the production and for one of the small productions I was a weather girl and therefore I had to experience what it would be like to be in front of the camera.

We also had a chance to do our own little production, I went through to look into the main story and decided to look into the stories facts and then I  looked into the facts and who would say what in the piece. We have been asked not to put our script and work on to the blog as it is a current and personal story. But I have notes and a script written even though Andrei had to go through the script to change my grammar.

I have photos of the production and the group I worked with. We learnt more about pieces to camera and how to conduct interviews. I also learnt the way to structure a live program, in which we were taught how to lead in and out of a news program, such as both anchors look the same way to imply something happening off camera, then VT is inserted.



No comments:

Post a Comment