Tuesday 14 October 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Monologues

While looking into my fiction adaptation film we decided to look into how I would like my poem to be presented by the narrator/actor. Looking into how some things such as monolouges can be used with the actor talking to the camera. I am not sure this is what I would like but here is an example of how it could be done.



I like the setting of the particular monologue but I feel that I do not want the 4th wall to be broken so I would like my character to not be talking to the camera but for it to seem as if the actor was talking to themselves as if reciting the poem to him self. While the actor is saying the poem I would like to portray him getting ready to go to the remembrance parade and therefore have between clips footage of the remembrance parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment