Saturday 18 October 2014

Digital News- News Room

Today I went to ITV's news room, to apply for this I had to send my CV to someone from the newsroom. They selected me to go in for the open day on the 16th October, the news room includes going to visit the ITV studios for a tour and a series of tasks depending on what we would like to do in the future. When I gave my short biography to the peeople from the studio it included that I would like to be a producer. In the studios we were able to see the gallery and look around the studio where the presenters and cameras were. In the newsroom we saw some of the editors going through the story's before the live was made. I was able to go into the gallery and adjust the cameras with supervision, I used the auto cue and was able to keep in time with the reporter saying the words and we had a chance to be the presenter but I did not like that idea so I was allowed to spend longer in the gallery. I was also go into the weather studio and read the weather off the screen and we were able to go into the small gallery to see it being produced.



No comments:

Post a Comment