Wednesday 29 October 2014

Digital News- Research

While looking into what could be advised by councillors we found that the person I originally contacted suggested we turn to online sources to have a look into the issue. We decided to carry on looking at the internet but I found an poster on the UCA Rochester campus about bullying/harassment, I sent an email to the first name on the list;

'Dear Mark Wells,

I am doing a university project called digital news, on of our news stories is looking at cyber bulling and 'trolling' online, I was hoping you could give me some tips about how to handle/avoid these types of issues or what you would recommend someone to do. As this is bulling/harassment I thought you would be able to help, if not please can you suggest another place for this information. 

Kind Regards 
Roxanne Meats'

Hopefully they respond to the email with some relevant information if not there are more addresses available and some phone numbers. 

Looking into the internet side of things I found that the information was the same and slightly irrelevant, I went through the articles collected online, deleted those that were mainly options and wrote the key points of the others under the web address in bullet points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment