Tuesday 21 October 2014

Fiction Adaptation- Contact with British Legion

After a phone conversation with my contact at the British Legion I decided to email him to make sure I have the timings correct.
"Hello, 
This is a follow up email from our conversation on the phone, I have decided any images I would like of the cathedral I may be able to get another time. I will come to Rochester's parade, at 10:30 I will go to Rochester and set up filming, if you wouldn't mind informing people that I will be filming around the memorial that would be very helpful. I will bring a small camera as not to have to many distractions and so that I will be able to film and not get in anyone sway. 
Thank you for letting me come along and film the parade, I will hopefully be able to see you there. 
Roxanne Meats"

I have emailed him this information and I will look into contacting the cathedral so that I may be able to take images inside before the parade. I will be using the DSLR with external sound, I am hoping to ask a couple of people to help me on my shoot so that I will have a second pair of eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment